The ISASaT will bring out a Journal twice in a year with its title, "Advancement of Agricultural Research and Technology Journal (AARTJ)".
1. The society shall issue or sponsor such publications as in the judgement of the Council will best fulfill the aims and objectives of the ISASaT.
2. The publications shall include;
(a) periodical publication of the "Advancement of Agricultural Research and technology Journal (AARTJ)";
(c) occasional publication of Bulletins; and
3. The articles in the field of Agriculture and allied fields will be accepted in
the journal for the publication. The Council shall have the power to fix rate of subscription to the Journal and price of back volumes of Journal, price of bulletins and other publications, concessional rates to members of the
ISASaT not in arrears of membership subscription, trade discount to subscription agencies and book sellers, advertisement rates in publications, supply of complimentary copies of the publications, fixing printers and rate of printing, and other financial matters concerned with printing and sale of publications.
4. The Secretary, jointly with the Editorial Board, shall have the responsibility of timely publication of the Journal and other publications, and also of improving and maintaining the standard and quality of papers published.
5. Except for invited articles, only original papers from members, not in arrears of membership dues, shall be eligible for consideration in the Journal and other publications of the Society.
6. The Council shall have power to frame byelaws in the matters related to publications.